Git Yer Toon On

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Megan Fox decides to stay Single


Megan Fox has reportedly called off her engagement.


The 22-year-old actress is said to have ended her four-year relationship with former 'Beverly Hills 90210' star Brian Austin Green, 34, because she feels too young to settle down.

A source close to the 'Transformers' star said: "Megan still cares about Brian, but she now realises she's too young to marry him."

She reportedly notified her friends and business associates of the news last week.

Megan and Brian got engaged in November 2006. Brian was previously engaged to co-star Vanessa Marcil, with who he has a six-year-old son, Kassius.

Megan - who was voted World's Sexiest Woman by British magazine FHM earlier this year - has previously spoken about her high sex drive.

She said: "I really enjoy having sex, and that's offensive to some people. I'm young and have a lot of hormones - I'm always in the mood! But I like sex with one person when I'm in a relationship. Sex with random people who I've met at clubs is not really my thing."

No comments: