Git Yer Toon On

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Megan Fox Diet Secret - "Apple Cider Vinegar"????

Megan Fox can't understand why people think she's sexy.

The Transformers actress -- who was voted the Sexiest Woman in the World by FHM magazine in 2008, beating out Jessica Biel and Jessica Alba -- hates her title because she feels like a boy.

She says, "It makes me so uncomfortable. I've never seen myself that way. I have a very masculine energy. I feel like a boy. I don't feel feminine.

"I don't feel attractive at all. So to hear all that is hard for me. It makes me very uncomfortable.

"I wasn't the ugly duckling when I was growing up, no. I was a pretty cute kid. I just don't feel like a woman."

Fox, 22, recently revealed that she guzzles vinegar regularly in order to cleanse her system.

She said, "It's just water and raw apple cider vinegar, and it just cleans out your system entirely."

"It will get rid of, for women who retain water weight, from your menstrual cycle and all that, it gets rid of it really fast."

"I'm not one for dieting or exercising, 'cause I'm lazy and I have a really big sweet tooth, so I have to do cleanses every once in a while 'cause of the amount of sugar I take in."

No comments: